Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hey Sailor!


Thursday night we went into the city for a company Happy Hour. Much to my delight...this week is "Fleet week" in NYC. Needless to say, we had a mightly good time, although I still think the interns could drink the sailors under the table. Yet again this was one those Sex and the City moments I was thrilled to be re-creating. Some I-banker guy was trying to buy a uniform from one of the sailors in order to improve his odds with the ladies. Whatever he paid, I'm sure it was worth every penny...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men in uniform are hot. Did any make out with each other?

Anonymous said...

That is like THE quintessential NY photo. Well done! Hope you got your "Samantha" on!

xNatty Nat Nat

Anonymous said...

Did you use my line? (insert Asian accent here) "What's your preasure sairor?" 70% of the time, it works every time. Especially if your name is Jason Schell.

WAGS