Wednesday, May 11, 2005

World's Strongest Baby


I'm back home in San Diego! Last night I visited my cousin Tira and her family. This is a picture of her son, Hayden. He doesn't stop moving for two seconds and is fond of pulling the little hairs out of the back of peoples' necks. Hayden' older brother Hunter is also quite a handful. Hunter got mad at me when I wouldn't give him this air freshner thing he'd given me as a "present" and then tried to take back. He told me to "get in my car and go home," but we eventually made up. I think stubborness runs in my family.

4 comments:

Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

nice blog, loved the photo :))))

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with a baby in your arms. Maybe after this summer you will find that love of your life ;-). Thanks for sending us this. We will surely enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

this is the first time I've gotten to look at the jblog... and I can't beeeelieve that I haven't heard about the short pinky twin until now. freakin' crazy, man!!! btw, what do you have to do to be considered a blogger? I think I am prolly "other" so that's what i'm putting.

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Kids are brutally honest. "Get in your car and go home"??!! Hmm....perhaps I could use that one even at this age when someone pisses me off.

Love the blogs, though, JB - definitely keeping me entertained...Ohio is not quite as happening as one would imagine...ha ha.