Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tom F. Chapman, who do you think you are?!


So, I realized that I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so I'm digging through some other recent ones that I neglected to post. This pic is from my friend Dawn's going away party a few weeks ago in San Diego (good luck in SF!). There are a couple of interesting things about this picture: (a) Notice that Tom is reading the all time children's classic, Jorli, The Story of a Swiss Boy (if you haven't read it yet, let me know and I'll lend you a copy), (b) His 40 oz. of Old English Malt Liquor is covered by a Jack n' the Box brown paper bag that he stopped at the drive through specifically just to get the bag. Oh, and the reason for the title of this posting is that Tom refuses to read any blog, even mine. C'mon, Tom...who do you think you are? Man, wise up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's hot!