Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I don't know why I love these kind of tests so much, but I just do


So, I was sent this test that tells you if you are more right or left brained. Really short test and pretty cool. If you want a copy, let me know and I will sent you the program. Here's what it said about me...

Jorli, you display a strong right-hemisphere dominance and an equally strong auditory processing preference, a most unusual and conflicting set of characteristics!

Your right hemisphere dominance causes you to perceive things in the whole, ignoring details. It also implies that you are emotional rather than logical in your learning, and you possess an inherent tendency to process material randomly. Rather than organize or plan, you attack materials voraciously. It seems inefficient, but it serves you well.

Tempering your strong right-brain tendencies is your auditory processing mode, which causes you to take in information sequentially and lower your intensity level to a manageable level.

You can be a lyrical and fascinating speaker if at times difficult to follow.

You are disorganized and have piles of stuff lying everywhere. Unfortunately, you have a hard time relocating things unless you verbally state to yourself where you are putting something and then remind yourself what you are looking for when you need it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"[You are a] fascinating speaker if at times difficult to follow.

You are disorganized and have piles of stuff lying everywhere."
This thing is amazing. Way better than Kim the Psychic!!!! bcp

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. This is creepy.

It probably can predict the amount of times you will lose your cell phone next school year...

Remember the toothpaste-eating pile of clothes?

Wags

Anonymous said...

frighteningly accurate!

Anonymous said...

Jor,

What is this craziness? This test that speaks of you looking at the big picture instead of the details and you being disorganized. I don't believe it for a second!

Bri

Anonymous said...

i want to know how it generates the text that it gives back to you. are there just a few responses(maybe 20 or so) and it throws one at you?
does each question you answer select its own sentence or two?

i think i'm going to have to start making some of these tests. hmmm...

last thought: what does it mean relocte things? relocate? doesn't relocate mean something like when you move to a new city for a better job, or something along those lines?

"i'm having trouble relocating my wallet to idaho because it says there's no nightlife there and i'm not giving it enough for moving costs." what?

stupid computers can't speak english worth a frozen crap.

JB said...

Okay guys, some of you have asked me to send you this cool test, but it turns out that I can't figure out how to send it. It's an .EXE file, and my e-mail won't let me send it out. I've even tried zipping it. Does anyone know how I distribute it?! Help!

- Jor

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm scared! How did it nail you to a T?!!!!