Thursday, January 05, 2006

"...clever ways of fastening bits and pieces together."


Here's a pic of one of the courtyards at my school. It's really quite a beautiful little campus. My fav thing (not surprisingly) is that we get a 15 min break in every class and they give us coffee, little sandwiches and fruit. How about it, Indiana?

I'm taking two classes here: one of them is great (Doing Business in Latin America) and the other one sucks big time (International Marketing). I could honestly go on and on about the bad prof in Int'l mktg, but I will try to hold back a little. To amuse myself, I write down stupid quotes that he says and keep track of how many times he mentions Canada, his current home and fav subject. Today, I almost lost it after he kept mispronouncing Chilean ("Chilly-en") and Nicaragua ("Nikki-a-ga"). I really wouldn't make fun of someone pronouncing things incorrectly (lord know my pronuncian is far from perf), but he really is a complete pompous jerkface windbag, so I feel justified.

No comments: