Friday, January 13, 2006

Bachelet - Por Chile. Por la gente. (that's the slogan)


View this clip on Vimeo

Here's a video from a political rally we attended yesterday. (Countdown...2 days left till Presidential Election.) It was a very excitable bunch, and very loud with lots of musical acts. There were vendors selling everything from flags to beer to confetti to ice cream. V. festive feel.

We didn't stay for the whole thing (I went to see a play - which is a whole 'nother story prob not fit to explain here on the web...ask me about it when i get back though b/c it was really interesting), but still managed to get stuck in human gridlock as we tried to leave. Dio mio! I'm a little bit clauterphobic in crowds, so it was a less than pleasurable experience. It was fun though before we tried to leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the video is when you say ow a couple of times and then giggle and the camera wobbles simultaneously! :)

You thought I would say the part where the cute guy walked by the camera! That's my second fav part!

I laughed out loud and made that sound that you and I make that's a laugh that sounds like a combo of air and spit! I think you know the one!

Love ya!

JB said...

Bri..you know that is my fav sound in the whole world.