Thursday, July 13, 2006

Back in action



Um yeah. I don't even want to start by apologizing all again about sucking at blogging because you've heard it before. I was really just taking a break for awhile. And then you know how it is when you keep putting something off like this, and then you feel like if you start up again, you should really have something fabulous to write about. Well....not really the case, but I'm writing anyway.

However, I will add this...reason #117 why I love Astoria: If you need a gastroenterologist, you can find one within 3 blocks.

Although I've had so much fun traveling to a plethora of weddings lately (Congrats Kelsi&Vince, Hillary&Jason, Jess&Troy and Can&Paul!!), I am severely looking forward to hanging out at home for the forseeable future. Especially now that I have a couch (pictured here). And it folds out for you friends that want to visit NYC. :)

Okay, and I know that Amy sent this story out to some of you via e-mail, but I swear I was already planning on posting this gem of an story about Mickey Rouke's pinky. I hope now that he realizes how important it is to have 2 full length pinkys. I should know. Crazy bastard!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again. Sounds like you've been busy, but I'm glad NYC is working out so well for you. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I love your new red furniture. I can't wait to sleep on that couch!

Anonymous said...

Gastroenterologist? Hopefully nobody is having gallbladder issues!
bcp

Anonymous said...

Like the new furniture Jor! Ann stole my comment about being first to sleep on your couch! Darn her! You look good in Hawaii all dressed up!

Anonymous said...

I like the new furniture Jor! Ann stole my comment dang it... I was going to claim the sofa as mine!!! Like putting a flag on the moon! You look good all dressed up in Hawaii! I miss you!