Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanksgiving


I am stufffffed. Well, actually it's been a few hours since we ate, and I am recovering nicely. Quite a dinner Ames and I made though. I wish we coulda taken pictures. I was not worried about most of the cooking, but was terrified to make gravy. Everyone always talks about how hard it is, but once we got through the whole giblet/no giblets debate(we decided on none), it was no trouble at all. I don't know why people whine about it so much.

Later we saw Walk the Line. Loved it. I think I should put on some Johnny Cash right now.

Oh, and last thing. I bought my ticket for Chile yesterday. So i'm really going. Jan 1st through February 15th. Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww, kitty.

Anonymous said...

Walk the Line - Brilliant, right? I gotta find me my Johnny - or my Marc Darcy. If you haven't seen 'Pride and Prejudice' you must. Those two are my favs so far. Though I haven't seen the gay cowboys yet. Happy belated Thanksgiving Jor!

Nat