Sunday, November 13, 2005

Homesick


(pic of Raya with her chocolate turkey from See's candy.)
Just got home from a trip out to SF. Man am I homesick now. Probably more so because it's pretty unlikely I'll be moving back to California anytime soon. At least I got to see a lot of friends and family. And I'll be back to SD next month. And, yes...I realize that it's my choice to live so far away (but that doesn't mean i don't regret it a little sometimes).

Okay, quite recap of my day. It was long.

wake up waaay too early
car to rental car place
bus to air train
air train to SFO
plane to Dallas
air train to other terminal
shuttle bus to really far away terminal
realized that we are at wrong terminal
take the bus back
miss plane!
rest, get a latte, check mail
air train to other terminal
plane to Indy
shutte bus to car
car to Trader Joe's
swing by Chipotle
drive an hour home
shower
study
get distracted by blog (right now)
sleep (soon, I hope)

that's all for now. TO EVERYONE I SAW THIS WEEKEND, I MISS YOU TIMES A HUNDRED! ALREADY!

4 comments:

ann marie said...

I'm Jorlisick!

Anonymous said...

Honey I was SO glad to see you but it was way to short. Can't wait to see you again. I loved spending time with my 2 kids, Anna & Amy. Love, Mombo

Anonymous said...

what? I thought me and Jor were your kids! not anna and amy!

Unknown said...

Big fat virtual hugs to you. It makes me sad to think of you being sad. :(

Hey! And what's w/not being able to comment about the previous post??? I didn't even know you owned a twirly skirt!

Just remember, no matter how bad your Spanish sucks, you'll always be able to order food! (super high on my priority list!)