Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Estoy Enferma and other things


patio
Posted by Picasa
Here's a pic of me and Ames' balcony. This was our inagural bruch (a few weeks ago). Ames is on the left, Wags is on the right.

Yes, yes, i've sucked more than normal at my blog. So, here's a quick summary of my life lately. I'm sick, last weekend i thought i broke my ring finger (but it seems to be healing well enough now), I was in an MBA fashion show and i managed not to trip and fall, and most days, I am very stressed out about interviewing for full time jobs.

Oh, the plus side, I love my apt. Especially the balcony. I really like my classes. And next week I'm going to New York with some friends from school to visit companies and to have fun. I'll prob have to study while i'm there, but whatever.

Sorry this posting is so boring. I'll write more often.

3 comments:

ann marie said...

Looks yummy! I wish that I was there!

Anonymous said...

I spy mimosas! Hope you feel better.

;)Nats

Anonymous said...

Boring?!
Wags finally makes the blog = not boring. Very good eggs I must say.