Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Easy source of blog content



You know, I'm always thinking that I have nothing to write about on my blog, and there are many gems of IM conversations that are completely forgotten overlooked, never to be seen again.

Well no more! I plan to post some of the more entertaining IM conversations. Like this one I had today with Ang about the this McCain supporters video.

angelaiscaustic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaP9eiWuX3s
WTF?!?!?!
me: these ladies are HORRIBLE singers
angelaiscaustic: its like im watching it
but my brain is rejecting it
me: hahaha
my ears are bleeding. thanks.
Sent at 1:57 PM on Wednesday
angelaiscaustic: ha sorry
the old lady is terrifying
me: GET OUT OF MY HEAD
angelaiscaustic: hahahahhaha
me: i was just going to say, waht the fuck is up with the old lady
i mean, really?
Sent at 1:59 PM on Wednesday
angelaiscaustic: with the weird eyebrow come hither thing towards the end?
Sent at 2:00 PM on Wednesday
me: i didn't watch that part
and hells if i'm watching it again
angelaiscaustic: its at like 2:08
hahhahaha

3 comments:

Case said...

what a great idea. here's part of a conversation i just had with my friend nick.

me: Nick: why
are you really gonna try ti
me: no
Nick: damn
me: are you?
Sent at 4:59 PM on Wednesday
Nick: fuck yeah
I am shitting in a milkjug right now
me: good
i knew i could count on you

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I especially love the disembodied mccain head.

Anonymous said...

is it me or does it look like the woman in the middle is missing her teeth? I see that she has teeth, but the shape of her mouth and oral expressions are as if no teeth are there . . . perhaps they digitally added teeth in post production . . .