Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just Like Barbie's Dream House. Except with a job.


Alright, the blog hiatus is over. I know, that was really quick. To be honest, I didn't want to write much b/c I was really freaking out about the job situation (or lack thereof), but I have fully recovered since receiving an offer last night. It's really the perfect job for me too.

I'll be starting sooner than I expected (like in a matter of weeks), which is a little insane, but I'm really excited anyway. I'm sad to leave B-town, but at least I'll be back for graduation.

You prob won't hear a lot about the job in the future (as I have a no blogging rule about two subjects - work and boys), but i will certainly blog about everything else that happens to me in NYC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO ecstatic for you!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited about this great job opportunity. I knew you'd get the job you wanted. It's going to be perfect for you!! I can't wait to visit my smart daughter in NYC. I love you Jor. Mom

Anonymous said...

Yea!
No work and no boys?
That's fine! Blog about hot NYC chicks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your Dad told me the good news, he is so proud of you. New York . . . I have never been there, but have always wanted to go. Now with your brother in San Fran and you in NY we have lots of places to visit.

JourneyGrl said...

How FANTASTIC, Jor! I am so excited for you. I wish you were going to be in Raleigh, but I guess I will just settle for lots of visits!

Amber