Monday, August 01, 2005

The Story of a Swiss Girl?


jorli
Posted by Picasa
Good news!! My cousin Lisa in SF and her husband Mario are expecting another baby in January. Very exciting...Raya will be a big sister now. What's more exciting than that, you may ask? Lisa called me on Saturday to say that if it's a girl, they are going to name her Jorli. I think it's the best idea ever as it would be out of the question for me to name any of my kids Jorli. With two of us in the world, maybe I won't have to tell people how to spell it so often. Plus, it may catch on as a name in Bulgaria too. Thanks to Mario for being so persistent!

They find out the sex on August 12. Cross your fingers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two Jorlis . . . I wait with bated breath

Anonymous said...

Just over 3 days to find out! I'll keep ya posted.

Anonymous said...

It was supposed to say: Jorli II