Sunday, July 24, 2005

Why Beverages?




I took this pic today of this cold green tea that is one of my favorite refreshments ever (probably second only to vitamin water, and maybe tied actually). That really isn't interesting in itself, I know, but I realized for the first time that I tend to take pictures of beverages all the time. Which is odd, especially b/c it hardly ever occurs to me to take pictures in the first place. So, why beverages? Plus, the best painting I've ever done is of a cappucino. So, I don't know. It's odd. Maybe I'm just thirsty. I don't think that's it though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that time at Mission Hills Cafe when you made me take a picture of your orange juice, coffee, and water. I think your affection for liquids has to do with the fact that you are a Pisces.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a Latte!!!!
Yea!!!